Find out about Local Energy Scotland support at a CCF Surgery near you
Community-led organisations wanting to know more about applying for funding from the Climate Challenge Fund (CCF) are invited to attend information surgeries in June and July. Local Energy Scotland will also be attending many of the events to talk about the funding and support for community organisations looking to get involved in a renewable energy project.
The CCF provides grants and support for community-led organisations to tackle climate change by running projects to reduce local carbon emissions, like energy efficiency improvements to community owned buildings, low carbon travel or waste reduction initiatives.
These information surgeries are the perfect opportunity to find out more about the support available from CCF, Local Energy Scotland and other organisations like Home Energy Scotland and Zero Waste Scotland.
The full schedule of information surgeries is available on the Keep Scotland Beautiful website. We’ll be attending the following events – come along and find out how we can support your community.
- Tuesday 26 June, Glasgow Albany Learning & Conference Centre, 9.45 – 14.00. Book here
- Tuesday 3 July, City of Edinburgh Methodist Church, 9.45 – 14.00. Book here
- Friday 6 July, Aberdeen Science Centre, 9.45 – 14.00. Book here
- Tuesday 10 July, New Start Highland, Inverness, 12.45 – 17.00. Book here
- Thursday 19 July, Gate Church, Dundee, 9.45 – 14.00. Book here