Shared Ownership - Indicative Finance Model
The Shared Ownership Indicative Finance Model is a tool you can use to determine the indicative financial viability of your Shared Ownership offer.
This will help you to identify what information you have - or need - to assess the viability of your Shared Ownership investment. You will then have the information available in a clear and transparent format, ready to talk to potential lenders.
The Guide aims to provide guidance on sample input data that can be used in the Project Finance Model, and you can use this with the Example Shared Ownership Finance Model spreadsheet to develop a model for your own project.
- Download the guidance PDF above.
- Download the Example Shared Ownership Finance Model spreadsheet (Excel) >
- Download the Shared Ownership indicative finance blank spreadsheet (Excel) >
Guidance on using the tools
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2007 or later to view the spreadsheets.
- We'd like to thank Highlands and Islands Enterprise for their support in producing this model.