Setting up an organisation
Partnerships and Collaborations
This module covers how partnership and collaboration could benefit your organisation. It is aimed at organisations in the development stage, which are either considering funding options or are actively seeking collaborators. The module covers:
- key areas to consider when entering into a partnership or collaboration,
- how to identify potential partners
- typical partnership arrangements
- issues and risks to manage
- links to other useful information.