Good Practice Principles
Consultation on Review of Scottish Government’s suite of Good Practice Principles for Renewable Energy Developments
The Scottish Government launched a consultation to review the suite of Good Practice Principles for Renewable Energy Developments on 30th November 2018.
- Community Benefits from Onshore Renewable Energy Developments.
- Shared Ownership of Onshore Renewable Energy Developments.
- Community Benefits from Offshore Renewable Energy Developments
Much of the current documents (linked below) remain relevant and valid. However, the review provides a good opportunity to enhance and amend some aspects to reflect lessons learned, and align with current and future investment conditions.
Responses to the consultation will be used to inform the final version of the guidance.
You can respond to the consultation here and/ or take part in one of the following consultation workshops:
- Glasgow, 10am – 12pm, 9th January 2019 - Book here
- Inverness, 1pm – 3pm, 16th January 2019 - Book here
- Perth, 1pm – 3pm, 18th January 2019 - Book here
- Ayr, 1pm – 3pm, 23rd January 2019 - Book here
The consultation closes on 31st January 2019.
Please see links for the current versions of the Scottish Government Good Practice Principles, which are now under review.
Community Benefit from Onshore Renewables
Shared Ownership of Onshore Renewables
Community Benefit from Offshore Renewables
Get in touch with us to find out more.